Monday 2 March 2015

Benefit Hoola Bronzer ♡

Okay its official, I'm addicted to bronzer. Its so weird thinking about how I've only been wearing bronzer for about less than a year. I was never really into the dark contoured look probably because i naturally have a tint to my skin colour, but now i just can't seem to get enough!
Recently i can't even go to the local Tesco without accentuating my 'cheekbones'.


This weeks bronzer of discussion is the infamous Hoola by Benefit. I know I'm so late to jump on this bandwagon but its better late than never right? 
Im one of those people that think packaging is very important and i don't think I've hated a product packaging as much as i hate this. It looks so childish and the cardboard packaging looks like its going to get wrecked very soon which I'm not looking forward to. I like that it has a mirror inside as i can take it on the go with me and use it to help apply other makeup, saving me room in my makeup bag. I love the brush it comes with, its perfect for reapplying on the go.

The bronzer itself it quite pigmented, just the right amount where you don't have to worry about having big brown cheeks. Its a matte powder without any shimmer which is added points for me. I can't stand shimmered bronzers i just find them to be so tacky looking on the skin. 
The bronzer is £23.50 which i would say is reasonable for a high end powder bronzer.
I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone who is on the hunt for a good one and is looking to splurge a little. 

Ive noticed a lot of my posts recently are mostly focused on high end makeup but I've been to boots recently and picked up a lot of exciting stuff i can't wait to try out so keep your eyes open for those.



No comments :

Post a Comment