Sunday 22 March 2015

NUXE Creme De Nuit ♡

After i've started using this product i'm so surprised as to how i've gone this long without having it in my life. Ive heard so much about this product for years but have never gotten round to actually buying it. I was browsing in SpaceNK, as one does, and came across this lip balm and thought i might as well get it seeing as i've had the worst lips ever the last month or so. They've been so dry and chapped its disgusting, and i tried everything from lip balm, lip oils, exfoliators, the list is endless! So i was desperate!


This lip balm is quite expensive in comparison to other lip balms in the drugstore costing me £9.50. BUT, how long does lip balm last you, i personally have never even finished a small tin of Vaseline before so my justification to buy this was that it will probably last me the next 7 months, maybe more if i don't loose it.


The consistency is very thick as you can see by my picture above, its more of a lip butter than a balm but still thicker than a butter, so not actually like a butter. I applied this for the first time before i went to bed and i saw instant results the next morning, i've never seen a product give me instant results other than this. After first use my lips weren't completely better but that dry feeling was gone, and that feeling is probably the worst part of having chapped lips for me. 
Ive been using this for three days now and my lips are fully healed, looking and feeling better than ever too. I would recommend applying this product when you're not doing anything that involve moving your lips like if you're doing homework, revision, asleep or like me right now, writing this post. 
If you are to purchase any product from my blog that i've reviewed this would be the one! I cant recommend it enough!!




No comments :

Post a Comment