Monday 9 March 2015

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer ♡

Recently I've been seeing this concealer all over the blogger community and youtube! I remember using this product around a year ago when i first really started getting into makeup. As it is a drugstore product i was really quick to go out and buy it as it wasn't going to cost me much (£8).


I think the packaging is really nice, the top twists around to release the product inside and when it does it does give a generous amount which is great. The concealer isn't matte at all and doesn't get matte throughout the day giving you that dewy look which i personally love but i know that isn't everyones preference. 
The little sponge at the top works really well with the product and can be useful for on the go. I don't carry a brush around with me because i have the little sponge to blend it into my skin. With a very light hand i brush it into my skin and it gives a flawless finish.
This concealer is very high in coverage and would work amazingly with a high coverage foundation too.
Im not too sure about the anti-age effect as its not something that concerns me but as it is a highlighting concealer which brightens my under eyes immensely, i can see how it can add a youthful look to skin.
The only problem i have with this concealer is probably the shade range, it only comes in 3 different colours! I have the shade 'light' which is still a little dark and orange toned. Although its not very obvious on my skin colour i know that some of my friends can't use it as their skin is too light for the product.


No comments :

Post a Comment