Wednesday 8 April 2015

Crest 3D Whitening Strips Professional Effects ♡

I have wanted to try out this product for the longest time after reading lots of reviews and watching lots of Youtube videos. Sadly, they don't sell this product in the UK so I had to wait till one of my friends flew to the states and bought me the 3D Crest Whitening Strips back with her. I have never had really stained or really yellow teeth, they just weren't as bright as I liked them to be.
I used it instantly after I got it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the Colgate whitening toothpaste, which is just what i've always used. Then applied the bottom and top strips to my teeth. 


On the packet it says to keep on for 30 minutes but I  keep mine on for hours and sometimes sleep with the strips on. I haven't noticed any damage to my teeth by doing this. I have always had sensitive teeth and they haven't gotten any worse even after keeping the product on over night so I would recommend doing that to get the best results. 
Like most at home whitening kits the results aren't drastic but noticeable. Ive had so many friends and family compliment me on my teeth and asking if I have had them professionally whitened.
Im so happy with this product and have had really positive results using it and would highly recommend it. 

Update- Im now currently on Bloglovin and would love if you all followed me. Link is here



No comments :

Post a Comment