Wednesday 1 April 2015

Elf HD Mattifying Cream Foundation ♡


I recently found myself on the Elf website just to browse at first, but thats how it always starts off. I did make quite a big purchase so expect a lot of blogposts this week whilst i try them all out. 
The product i was most excited to try out was the cream foundation. I personally don't wear foundation on a day to day basis, just on big occasions where i want a full face look. I thought that these would be good foundations for cream contouring rather than for coverage.

Sorry about the photo quality, i'm currently not home and didn't have my camera with me so i just had to use my phone. I also forgot to take the pictures before i used the products.

Both of these were £5.57 on sale (still on sale you can get them here.) I got the lightest colour for highlighting in 'Porcelain' and the lightest dark colour in 'Buff' as my contour shade.
swatches of both

These foundations are very high in coverage which i really love and do the job so amazingly. The consistency is very light and turns into almost a liquid rather than a cream when applied. 
This is such a good product which i will be repurchasing for sure and would highly recommend it.
I would love to post a heavy contour tutorial KimK inspired so if any of you do want to see that let me know.

Update: Ive recently joined Bloglovin' and would love if you guys followed me, the link is here or you can press the pink button on my blog. Thank you all 

No comments :

Post a Comment