Wednesday 22 April 2015

Working with Sumayah Deria ♡

On the 8th of March I helped take part in a charity fashion show for Orphans of the Middle East, at the Langham Hotel, London. The designer who had provided the clothes for the shows was called Sumayah Deria. I was very lucky to get to work with her personally, she's such a wonderful, empowering woman with such an inspiring work ethic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are two out of the three dresses I got to wear, sadly I didn't take any pictures in my first outfit. Something that strongly stands out in all of Sumayah's creations was her attention to detail. All the prints and dresses were very carefully embellished and full of vibrant prints that make them so eye catching. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















I got my makeup done by a wonderful makeup artist called Nags (Instagram: NAGSMUA) and my hair done by Sara (Instagram: SARADBEAUTY). Both these makeup artists are located in London and deserve so much more recognition for their great work. I personally hate getting my makeup done professionally, which I know is weird as most girls love getting pampered. Unfortunately, not all styles/colours suit my face and every time I have had my makeup done I have hated it. I could not fault any of my makeup on this day and i'm still obsessed with it and wish I had it on right now! 

Such a wonderful day that I wanted to keep it as a memory on my blog. 
I have recently been thinking about lifestyle blogging, stuff similar to this post. Just to document some of my day to day life as apposed to just beauty and fashion. Let me know what you all think. Also, if you haven't already looked at it, I now have a new layout.



No comments :

Post a Comment