Saturday 21 February 2015

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel ♡

Im SO excited to review this product as i have wanted it for the longest time but have never been able to bring myself to splurge £35 on a cream bronzer, especially as i have never actually used a cream bronzer and i didn't know if i would like it/know how to use it.


I just want to take a moment to appreciate the packaging, it such a beautiful product just to look at and it sorta looks a little like chocolate moose which is a plus. 


Onto the product: this product isn't as creamy as i imagined it would be, it has a hard outer shell which makes it easy to pick up just the right amount of product without having to worry about having big brown cheeks.


 It applies so beautifully as you can see on my beautiful model Mina. I use a Real Techniques contour brush as its a perfect size to fit the hollow of of cheeks then a Real Techniques buffing brush to blend it into my skin. It has the most beautiful velvet finish to the skin giving it a sun kissed glow which i adore.

I would highly recommend this bronzer if you get the chance to buy it, although it is £35 i would say its probably one of the greatest makeup investments i have made and looks like it would last me forever was you only need such a small amount to get a perfect finish.





No comments :

Post a Comment