Friday 14 August 2015

The Best Photo Editing Apps For Instagram ♡

I always get asked how I edit my Instagram photos, not just by you guys but my friends too! I thought it was about time I shared with you all my holy grail editing apps. To start off with I take all my pictures on my phone, unless I am promoting a blog post I will use the picture taken from my blog which might have been taken by my camera. 

1) Viscocam
My most loved app would have to be Viscocam- My instagram life was complete after downloading this app. I love this app because the filters are really subtle but you can play around with them until you're satisfied with how it looks on your theme.
2) Afterlight
Afterlight is very similar to Viscocam but its more the lazy girl option, you can play around with the selected filters but they always look so perfect without you doing anything!

3)Snapseed
Snapseed is basically photoshop for your phone! This is amazing for altering brightness, highlights, shadows etc but the best thing is the select function; you get to choose the certain parts of the photos to edit the saturation or brightness.

Im off to Santorini in a week and I wanted to ask if you would be interested in me starting to do Travel blogging. I go away a couple times a year and would love to share my travels with you all!

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER INSTAGRAM


No comments :

Post a Comment