Sunday 13 September 2015

MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot ♡

Ive been really getting into paint pots recently, they're so easy for everyday wear as they're so quick to apply. My everyday makeup routine has shortened drastically since I started using them. I had a look online to see what some of the cult paitpots on the market are just so I can have a little paintpot 'starter kit.' The most common name that kept appearing was MAC's Soft Ochre paintpot.




The formulation is great and they dry very quickly so theres no need to worry about smudging. The colour itself however is not really for me, Its quite light and pasty looking when worn alone on the eyes which is what I had originally intended on doing. This colour works great as a base to neutralise and prime your eyelids before applying your actual eyeshadow. If thats the sort of thing you are looking for then this is great for that, but worn alone I found it really washed me out and was quite unflattering on the lids. 
Will I be using it again? Yes. Would I repurchase or recommend it? No. 
I don't know what it is with me and cult beauty products but I never seem to get along with them like most people.
If you have any paint pot recommendations I would love for you all to share them with me as I am still collecting!

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER INSTAGRAM


No comments :

Post a Comment