Sunday 6 November 2016

Sponge wars! Beauty Blender VS Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ♡

Its the war of the best beauty sponge on the market! I have been a religious user of my Beauty Blender since I got my first one.
Recently Real Techniques have released a new Miracle Complexion Sponge and after hearing a lot of positive things about it on blogs and Youtube, I thought why not give it a go.


This is my first Miracle Complexion Sponge, I haven't tried the older version of it so I cant really comment on which I prefer or any of the differences. Im going to start by comparing the sponges in price, the Beauty Blender is more than double the price of the Miracle Complexion Sponge. I can buy 4 Miracle Complexion Sponge's for the price of one Beauty Blender so you can't really go wrong there.

I already have a review up on the Beauty Blender so i'm not going to get too into it, you can read it here. But in terms of application and the way product looks on the skin their is hardly any difference. I love both and cant actually pick a favourite due to how similar they are.
Although, what I can say is after my original Beauty Blender wears out I don't see myself repurchasing it as the Miracle Complexion Sponge is so much cheaper and gives me the same results.

Any other makeup sponges you think are worth me trying out? Let me know what your favourite ones are and i'll give them a go!

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER INSTAGRAM


No comments :

Post a Comment