Tuesday 4 October 2016

Benefit Dew The Hoola ♡

Benefits 'Hoola' bronzer has been one of my favourite bronzers for years now, having religiously used it nearly everyday since it came out. I have a review up for it here if you are considering purchasing it (shameless plug).
So hearing that they had now also created a liquid Hoola bronzer had me very excited to say the least. I picked it up at my local Benefit counter for £22.50.


The product comes in the cutest metallic 'bamboo' packaging, and as you all probably know by now im a sucker for nice packaging. I love how the product comes with a pump rather than an applicator stick like most liquid bronzers, this is so much more hygienic and practical.



The product is a smooth lightweight consistency which is perfect for the face, its also very dewey if thats the look you like to go for then this is a star product. When I purchased it I thought this was used for contouring, which is what I originally wanted. As you can see in the photos above the product is too light for anything like contouring. If you have very fair skin I think it could work but as i'm naturally quite tanned this doesn't do much for me in that sense.

I read up and saw this was actually meant for your base makeup, which is something I haven't tried before. I mixed two pumps in my foundation and did my normal base routine and loved the way it turned out. Like I said I am naturally quite tanned, but adding this product to my foundation gave me that 'sun kissed' glow you don't usually get with foundation or other bronzers.

Lastly I thought I would give it a go by using it as a BB cream and just putting it all over. This is a great replacement for BB cream and I use this most days for that purpose rather than using foundation. The product applies really well with your hands but I would suggest patting it down with a Beauty Blender after for a more flawless application. 

Overall i'm obsessed with this product and would recommend anyone to buy it if they're after a bronzer like this one. I noticed that they also are selling a Hoola instant tan, if any of you have tried it let me know what its like in the comments.

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER INSTAGRAM






No comments :

Post a Comment