Thursday 30 July 2015

Jessup Flat Kabuki Brushes ♡

Im not sure how long these brushes have been around but I recently noticed them in a Youtube makeup tutorial, I loved the way they were applying makeup so I did some further research and read loads of reviews on the brushes. I heard really good things about these Ebay brushes and ordered them. I personally would never get cosmetic brushes on Ebay just because chances are they would probably shed hair and not very good quality etc.


I got the white flat top kabuki brushes here on their online sale for $15 which is about £10, insanely cheap for 10 good quality brushes. I got the white and silver colour which i'm regretting now because they're getting so dirty, but they have a wide range of colours for you to select from. The brushes came from China (I think) and took about two weeks to come which was sooner than the estimated delivery time they gave me, I was supposed to be waiting till the middle of August! 
I tried them out as soon as I got them and it didn't take more than one use for me to love them. My favourite brush is the slanted Kabuki brush which I have been using to apply my foundation, which it does flawlessly! I love the finish on my foundation with this brush over my beauty blender and thats saying something! I haven't used the eyeshadow brushes yet just because I don't wear eye shadow on a day to day basis but I have very high hopes for them. 
I will definitely be purchasing more Jessup brushes in the future when i'm in need of some but right now I have so many I don't know where to keep them! These brushes are so cheap and worth the buy!
If any of you have tried any Jessup brushes please let me know which ones you like so I can get them in my next order!

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER INSTAGRAM



No comments :

Post a Comment